Elliott Waves is an MT4 Forex Indicator that helps a trader to draw, modify, and identify the waves. Before using this indicator a trader should have sufficient information about Elliott Wave theory.
Many traders want to know the usage of Elliott Waves and why it’s important to draw them? Well, it helps a trader to modifying their strategies to make better trading plans.
How to Install and Use Elliott Waves Indicator for MT4
Frist Download Elliott Waves Indicator from the end of this post.
- Copy Indicator file and paste to your MT4 Directory/experts/indicators/
- Restart your MetaTrader 4 Client
- Select Chart and time frame where you want to test this indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Meta Trader 4
- Right Click on Elliott Waves Indicator
- Attach to a chat
- Modify settings or press ok
- Elliot waves indicator is now available on your chart
Now you want to remove Elliot Waves Indicator
- Again select the chart where your indicator is running
- Right-click on the chart
- It will show you the “Indicator List”
- Select the Indicator and delete