Forex Trading for Beginners Part 1: What is Forex trading and How Does it Work Urdu/Hindi
What is FOREX?
Forex is a combination of two words ‘for’ and ‘ex’.
FOR stands for foreign and EX stands for exchange.
What is TRADING?
The exchange of currencies with each other is called trading.
Who trades forex and why?
There are many players who are in this business but we are discussing the main ones.
They are all doing this to earn money. Everyone is connected with us directly or indirectly.
What are the advantages of forex trading?
Forex trading is full of advantages. It is the best business comparatively. Here we shall discuss its main benefits.
- High Liquidity. (It is the amount of money for investment and spending. It can be in any form. So the forex market is huge because of its funds.
- Low barrier to enter(There are no hard and fast rules to start this business. You just need your id and that’s it.
- Better risk management(You can trade with the lowest amount to manage your investment.
- Trade anytime you want(Market is opened for 5 days a week so you can trade any of your suitable time.
- Low transaction costs (transaction charges are very low and affordable.